Wednesday, June 4, 2008

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

The four daily blogers posted what I thought were positive messages about yesterdays local election results. I am sure the daily readers visited all.
Bernice, as deserved, posted three favorable comments.
Maria whose blog is pertinent and always innovative received two nice comments.
Dan's as expected glowed with political gloating. He did not post any comments, which would be as expected.
Poor me, what did I do wrong. I thought I was being factual and innocuously confident about the Plainfield Council's future. A "non rubber stamp" city Council that is divided in political allegiance can only act beneficially for the community, or be stuck in a political morass. Time will tell.
However, the only comment I received was from Mr. Sour Grapes writing as Anonymous, who took me to task. I was unaware that the McWilliams faction of the local party had 100% control of the council in 2004-5. Please advise me who were the members of that "incompetent" group.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let sour grapes get you down. Many read your blog even if they aren't commenting.

    ReplyDelete