I need help. Anonymous sent the following comment.
"A vet wanted to ask if a 2x4 and a bail of cotton mean anything to you?"
I must confess that I never heard the phrase. The "troopers" may have used it, but not in earshot of their officers. If someone knows,please send a comment. If you wish to keep it private, say so. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe it is a reference to a q-tip and treatment of venereal disease.
ReplyDeleteThank you, you are 100% right.As a means of prophylaxis against venereal disease, the Army supplied a kit tha was to be administered after intercourse. "Argyrol" a silver protein compound that had anti bacterial properties was supplied in a tube with a small nipple so the solution could be injected by the individual into the urethra orifice.
ReplyDeleteI once had a request for a kit during combat in the Bulge.