Friday, June 13, 2008

TULIPS FROM THE KEUKENHOF

If Friday the 13th had not been such a perfect day I would have been upset that late afternoon I was still at home waiting for a repairman who had made the appointment several days ago. I spent some of the time selecting more pictures from Keukenhof the most famous flower garden of Europe.

Enjoy . There are more for a future date.


2 comments:

  1. Being of Dutch ancestry I love seeing pictures of Keukenhof - a fabulous place to visit.Legend also has it that my first ancestor to emigrate here from Holland -- Pieter Stoutenburgh -- brought over the first tulip bulbs although my guess is allot of other families think the same! That isn't stopping us from having a tulip planting ceremony this fall at the historic family homestead in Hyde Park New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics doc,i was born and raised in the netherlands.they brought back great memories.thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete