
Along the St. Lawrence River on the Gaspe peninsular. Summerr 1948
An almost centurian's vehicle to expound at nonspecific intervals on his opinions regarding politics-local to international, health care, life,society,and perhaps religion plus periodic vignettes about Plainfield N.J. In addition to "blowing off",I enjoyed my second career as an amateur public advocate.
Doc, were you on a cruise or did you travel on your own?
ReplyDeleteI used to navigate the St. Lawerence when I worked on a cruiseship and we used to sail out of Philadelphia up to Montreal. It was a 14 days cruise back and forth. We did a Fall season and I have memories of some of best images of fall color changes that I have ever seen.
Did you go to the Bird sanctuary island that is somewhere along the St. Lawrence?
You and I have been to some of the same places, but your pictures are 100% better than mine.
Thanks.
Maria