My remarks about those that hide behind anonymous and weird "alias" was not directed to comments about this blog, but rather to those who pontificate in the Internet news media about "letters to the editor" or editorials. One only has to read some to question the motives or bias of the writer. Unless one wishes to do a hatchet job or willing commits libel, he/she should have no fear of standing up to be counted.
Anyone who post a opinionated blog should expect that sooner or later someone will disagree in a vicious manner. With snail mail those go directly onto the circular file.
On the other hand I know of no one who does not appreciate a positive note. All I ask is that some who read it find my blog to be thought provoking or more often, entertaining. I also hope that if you have an opinion pro or con about anything I throw out, please feel free to express it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment