Friday, May 30, 2014

NOTICE

Due to an early morning diagnostic study today there will be no blog.

Under ACA diagnostic studies are frowned upon, however if it is to confirm or rule out a condition  then it is OK. Enforcing such a interpretation is difficult but will be used  by payers to keep costs down. There will be many studies that should be done that will be omitted because  of fear that it will not be covered.SAD.

I can not resist this; after reading about JG's call to Bernice. Did you receive the "Special letter from NJ's highest ranking Democrat" paid for by the "Jerry Green for  Assembly". There may be good Republicans because the New Democrats are being labeled "Tea Party Extremists".

We now have a new villain responsible for our losing Muhlenberg; Ron West. I have been in error for always blaming Assemblyman Green for not using his influence as the second most important man in the Assembly to try to prevent that catastrophe. I apologize Jerry.

I wonder if Sweeny did write this letter or is it a figure  of imagination from the Plainfield Democrat Committee's chairman. It is too much like some of his (Green's) attacks in other campaigns.


1 comment:

  1. What I read sounded like a typical Jerry Green piece, blowing his own horn and belittling others. I doubt Sen. Sweeney ever saw, let alone approved, the finished product.

    ReplyDelete