Friday, November 7, 2008

Paris in the past

Have to recover from the election-no words of wisdom but a few slides of Paris about 30 years ago. Like me they show signs of advancing years. After reading the papers! I may have some Random thoughts. Suggestion: click on picture to enlarge for better detail.


This should not need an explaination The view is from the Trocedero across down the road and bridge to under the structure.
This is looking towards the Madeline at the end of the street

I was told that Erik(aka phantom) lived here

Could not find Quasimodo here

2 comments:

  1. Ooh La La, mon cherie docteur! The memories you have evoked with these pictures are sure to keep me smiling all day long!

    Nothing like France, but shh! don't tell anyone I said it.

    Thanks!

    Maria Pellum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I had to publish your comment. You are such an amazing person, I wish we knew you better than the glimpses you allowed us in your blog. I would hope that you can find time to again publish frequently.

    ReplyDelete