Sunday, November 23, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS NOV 23

I would strongly recommend accessing the LA Times site and listen to the video of Obama's speech yesterday as the Democrat's response to the President..You can use the following address:
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-na-obama-team23-2008nov23,0,2828241.story?track=ntothtml

What is most encouraging is his plan to re institute the PWA type program which willnot only help rebuild our infra-structure but create employment for those who will and can work. This is not a dole and is important for self esteem.

Too bad we have to wait to Jan. 20, but at least the frame work will be in place and Congress will have two months to be prepared to act without delay.

We are living in momentous times and our new President-elect looks like the MAN.

Speaking about politicians who seem to have plans for "change" read today's Councilman Burney's Blog . I have addressed the failures that I am aware of in Plainfield's emergency response plan- if there is one. Questions in the past have resulted in only vague evasive answers. The public is entitled to know the details of our emergency response.

No comments:

Post a Comment