Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Pictures

I have discovered that I have almost 700 slides of France taken over the period from 1970 to 2000. I intend to use a few from time to time for my "show and tell". If I am ambitious enough I may spin a tale of some of the trips and intersperse with photos. That sounds like too much work.

Sometime next week I will start on a binder with about 500 slides. Since I have several it will be a surprise to me when I scan the first 20 on a sheet.

For today until I can remember my Random Thoughts here are 4 shots that I am fond of. The first is a Farm House near the Canal de Midi, I do not recall the location of the second picture in Southern France I had thought that the blue in the background was the sea but on closer inspection there are hills in the background , and the last two are in the Corbiers, a small village and a town that may be Tuchan.Note how the church dominates the town.



No comments:

Post a Comment