Friday, November 7, 2008

NOT SO RANDOM THOUGHTS

Not to beat a dead horse to death, but if both the speechlessness Jerry Green and Councilor Burney would take note both Dan Damon and myself called attention to the stupid erroneous reporting of the Star Ledger long before they published their own posts. If they question this look up the posting time. Although the Assemblyman's says posted at 1.21PM I did not read it until this morning and I do check his blog every evening.

I presume that I am included in what the Assemblyman calls "those negativity-seeking parties" because we tend at times to disagree with him. Our elected official should be advised that our democracy will survive only if the !st Amendment exists. Any attempt by either Republicans, "New" or "Regular" Democrats to suppress voices of others by innuendo or other unacceptable or biased actions is contrary to the America of today that could elect Obama by such a large majority. When I first was able to vote, no one in their wildest dreams could have imagined this. Don't compromise the gains by being narrow minded.

1 comment:

  1. I would bet all my marbles to say that you Doc, are not included in the Assemblyman's 'handful of naysayers'.. For, you stand a few miles away from the likes of Dan Damon (he hits the mark more than you I would assume)

    One comment that did trouble me was your line in your blog after the election where you wrote, "a 'black' as president"

    This is the same attitude in which we as a NATION are trying to move away from. Post this or not, but I wanted you to know that as a proud African-AMERICAN, it hurts me to see you write in such a tone; especially when I take pleasure in reading your blog.

    Take care,
    Learned Thinker

    ReplyDelete