Sunday, May 24, 2009

Regarding Commentaries.

To 5/24/09-1:38 PM I did not get your name or I would address you personally. Your comment today addressed to my post about my WWII experience had nothing to do with that subject. Instead you are trying to use my blog as an anti Mapp forum. I HAVE NOTED THAT I WILL NOT POST ANY COMMENT THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE POST'S SUBJECT. If I had written about that political issue the chances are 99.99% you would read it in my blog. I would however suggest that you do one of three things; (1) submit your comment to Mapp's blog, (2) Since I have not been able to find a Blog or active Web Site of Sharon Robinson-Briggs (if there is one , please let me know) you could submit it to Jerry Green's Page, her publicist, or (3) publish your own blog along with others if needed to make public your views.

I will give you a small pearl by printing one sentence from your comments: "Today I decided not to vote Mr Mapp based upon this complete lack of understanding of the issues." That is you citizen's right and it represents your choice if the candidate failed to impress you. This statement does not open this blog for political commentaries although philosophical remarks are always welcomed if they can be related somehow to the subject.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and remember those over the the past 230 years who have lost their lives so that we can have this discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment