I have intermittent DSL today so I have to take advantage when I can. Any long postings will not be before Wednesday. Meanwhile I am again pimping Mark Spivey and his article in today's- Sunday- Courier about the PMUA and the California trip. We do need more detail about who went, their position at PMUA, the focus of the so called meeting they attended and specifically what workshops if any each individual participated in. If the meeting was just series of didatic speakers why would not one or two individuals have been enough to bring back the essential points for in house education? How did the LasVegas detour figure into the PMUA's costs?
22 DAYS TO ELECTIONS. Today's Courier has a page of Curriculum Vitae for each of the prominent candidates. Interesting stuff and lots of spin without substance but worth reading.
As long as people are tooting their own horn read mine in Who'sWho in America and also in the World editions. I can give you no good reason why they are there but have been so for over two decades.
In the same vein treat with scepticism some of the "best in New Jersey" or "in America" certifications. There are those that have some legitimacy in how they are awarded others take nothing more than a subscription or a membership.
I plan to comment on the public access channels when I have good Internet connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To 2:12PM I call your attention to my May 7 post when I wrote "Since this is pre-primary election time I would encourage any comments about any of the subjects in the pertinent blog. As always if it is not in good taste or purely offensive I will not post it, otherwise I do not censor any comments I receive."
ReplyDeleteYours is not pertinent to this posting and is just a political diatribe full of mudslinging. If you had signed your name so that you would stand up to your comments I might have considered posting it, but hiding behind anonymous is cowardice at best or just dirty politics which reflects on the one you praise.