While I am engaged in such enterprises, and until I fin d more slides, here are two more views of Cochen's castle and its vineyards, two small vineyards along the river, two more castles along the river one has seen better days, and a highway bridge over the river.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
A TOUCH OF MOSELLE
Later this morning I will post my commentary for this day. First I must read the papers, look at TV to make sure I have not missed any more mass murders, and see what my peers have written.
While I am engaged in such enterprises, and until I fin d more slides, here are two more views of Cochen's castle and its vineyards, two small vineyards along the river, two more castles along the river one has seen better days, and a highway bridge over the river.






While I am engaged in such enterprises, and until I fin d more slides, here are two more views of Cochen's castle and its vineyards, two small vineyards along the river, two more castles along the river one has seen better days, and a highway bridge over the river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment