Dan Damon today wrote:
Question: If the Moselle valley is so beautiful, why aren't its wines more highly regarded?
Beauty is only skin deep. Like all wine areas there are the good, excellent and mediocre. The quantity produced is smaller than the Rhine regions and much less than France. There are some superb Moselle wines equal to the best Rhines, Other good German wines that are not well known in the States come from along the Main river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
" Will nominations be allowed from the floor?"
ReplyDeleteI wonder if nominations for the New Dem mayoral candidate were allowed. Was that an open process? Could anyone apply to become the candidate for the New Dems ticket?
How about the 2-6, 2-10, 2-9, 2-8 and 2-3 committee? Was that an open process?
Or were these smoke-filled room nominations.
I wonder...hmmmmmm...
I am publishing this comment by 6PM despite the fact that I have stated I would not do so if it was not related to the subject of my blog. Moselle wine in this case.However I c an stretch a point due to the title, especially since I have the same question #1. Even if allowed would there be any support?
ReplyDeleteI am ignorant about the 3rd and 4th paragraphs, please explain the reference.
Old Doc,
ReplyDeleteMy point was that the Dan Damon is once again mis-representing the facts about the Democratic process. While he makes accusations that Jerry Green is not willing to open up the process to allow others to compete for the party's nomination, I have not heard of any such convention from the New Dems.
I mean were YOU invited to an event where anyone who wanted to run on the New Dems ticket as Mayoral candidate? Was such a process even open? Was the public invited? The answer is no. Mapp just got
nominated - not in public.
Now him and the rest of the New Dems blame every one else.
Same with the committee assignments. They were done in smoke filled rooms.
So you see, Mapp, Damon and Green are all doing the same thing - it is called politics. The difference is Damon/Mapp are implying that they are the moral candidates and do not do the smoke filled deals.