Friday, April 24, 2009

HEBRIDES, SCOTLAND, ATLANTIC OCEAN

I made a tactical error Friday night and watched the baseball game. The result was that by the time I had finished my nightly chores; Fixing the coffee pot for the morning, cleaning the cat's litter box, giving their expected treat for being good? cats, putting out the garbage, oh you know the drill, it was late. After my nightly email check and reviewing any new blog postings it was approaching the witching hour. I had time to write something short for Saturday AM and felt cheated without posting new pictures.

Those I went back into a previously visited album on the Hebrides and selected these four. If they have been posted earlier I apologize.
This is a sea view of one of the largest Inner Hebrides Islands, Mull.
Kilran Bay on the Island of Colsonay i the Outer Hebrides is where Queen Elizabeth had to wade ashore to visit her subjects.
Two inhabitants of Canna in the Outer Hebrides
This is an obviously abandoned shepard's cottage, called a block house, on the island of South Uist in the Outer Hebrides

No comments:

Post a Comment