Monday, April 27, 2009

HOLY JERUSALEM and some remarks.

Perhaps Monday's Council activities-adopting amendments to the proposed 2009 budget which is about 303 days late, leaving 62 or there abouts to complete this fiscal year. The IT informational study should be of interest unless it has been prepared by someone who has
a vested interest.

I am sorry that I have not had time to cleanup these slides of Jerusalem take n a few months after the Yom Kipur war. The first three are panoramic views from adjacent high points including the Mount of Olives.



Above and below ruins outside the medieval walls. The lower one may but probably not includes part of the excavated wall of the "David city.
A favorite of mine;in the center the "Western Wall of the Herold destroyed by the Romans, The Dome of the Rock Back center and the path to the Dome which is still closed to the Israeli Jews.
I did leave before the IT talk fest was over. Perhaps, I will write about it later today.

Suffice to say after 298 days the charade of forming a budget is over. If administration does its job we will have 2010's on file by Aug/ 1, only a month late.

To TSB,your blog on Mapp is political balderdash. I may comment on the judge's decision after I read the papers today.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, balderdash. Thank you for reaching deep into your studied vernacular (or was that the work of a thesaurus) to insult my work.

    Merci beaucoup.

    TSB

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, "thesaurus".I knew that you would understand this old Churchill type expression. There are other phrases that I could have used some my mother would have s washed my mouth out with soap. In all seriousness your comments are too politically oriented for me. I probably seem over critical of the political power in control but if you read my past blogs I have not spared the Cheney Republicans or non local Democrats who I feel have decided that they are above the public.

    ReplyDelete