March Madness;(a) 2 to 5 inches of snow on the first day of
spring, perhaps this will be instead of the Easter snow.(b) A pinhole leak in a
inside bathroom hot water supply pipe and bathroom h is torn up to get to the
pipe. The house is on a slab so there is no access underneath. (c) One HD
channel, TruTv, is “unavailable” to my TVs. Verizon can’t correct the problem
remotely so have to wait for a technician to come. This is the channel that is carrying
most of the games I am interested in.
About yesterday’s games, except for the Texas/ Butler game
all those I selected were good games including several upsets and last
second winning shots plus upsets. Even
Harvard/North Carolina turned out to be
a last second watch.
Today’s choices; I did not watch all the games in toto and will
not except ones I have a special interest (#) unless it too becomes a run away.
1:30 Northern Iowa/
Wyoming TBS
2:00 West Virginia/Buffalo TNT
2:30 Wichita State/
Indiana CBS*
3:00 UVA/Belmont TruTV*#
4:30 Md/Valparaisa TNT*
7:00 Oregon/Oklahoma State TBS*
7:15 Iowa/Davidson TNT*
*Good game
I hope Verizon can fix it so I can get TruTV HD.
No comments:
Post a Comment