Saturday, March 10, 2012

SUNDAY

I hope you adjusted your clocks to Daylight Saving Time.

As I wrote yesterday I will have little to add to comments about Monday night's agenda.

Yesterday's #1 news was the fact the the DOLGS is going to investigate the PMUA fiduciary fiscal farce. Perhaps DOLGS can be persuaded to go over the City's books for the past few years.

To date March Madness has met expectations; at least as far as college basketball is concurrent. concerned.**

Congratulations to Plainfield's Fab Five on winning the State Group III championship. Next the Tournament of Champions.

3:30 pm; isn't the text editor wonderful; I did not notice "concurrent" until after the North Carolina-Florida State Game was over. I have no idea hoe that word appeared in the  posting. It was not there at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment