Motorcyclist killed in accident on West Front Street. An ambulance from Somerset Medical Center took the victim to an Area Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Courier News Headline Wednesday October 28.
From the description of the accident the man's initial injuries were indubitably fatal even by the time he was extricated from under the SUV. However. if he could have survived with prompt care were the time need for the ambulance to reach the scene and transport him to the hospital acceptable. I doubt it. Is this the quality of care that the Corzine Administration dictated for this 150000 population area acceptable? Perhaps the Assembly Candidates can break their silence and answer that question. Perhaps if it is not what remedial action both quick and long term they would strive to obtain.
I hope this question is asked tonight at the LWV forum. Would the Mayoral Candidates comment
tonight about the overall operation of the Administration's offices and what improvements for efficiency should be done?
Plaintalker has once again pointed out the need for impartial factual blogger presentation of meetings and actions of the various bodies that compromise our civic community. Although Plaintalker does an excellent job at the city government level this need is unfilled when the BOE and School District is concerned. Maria and Raz do their best but their involvement with their children open them to charges of prejudice. It is a fact that this early in the 21st Century the media whether in print, on line or in the airwaves can no longer cover in depth everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doc I don't think I'm biased but rather committed to seeing our schools improved. I'm loyal to excellence whether it be mine, yours or ours... What I am however is limited to how indepth I can get because I have a full time JOB ergo no flexibility to walk the beat at whim -- the blogging is PT although it sometimes becomes FT. LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteRaz no question about your commitment regarding improving the level of education in Plainfield. You may not be biased but you are influenced by having children in the system. I hope you do noy stop your crusade, but there are times when a can give a clearer picture.
ReplyDeleteBoth you and Maria would make good board members but as reporters you have the same conflicts there as I do with the City Government.