Friday, March 25, 2016

March 25.



Thursday March 24 a lost day. Four blow out games at night. At least the favorite won and I hope that holds true tonight.
Computer problems in which it failed to recognize the hardware except for the original hard drive. That was finally corrected. Also it insisted that I sign in every time I wished to open my e(g)mail. Then it insisted that my password was wrong. Both I finally fixed today.
Personally a scheduled procedure for the 24th has been postponed to tax time in April. That is good since I now can use time sleeping during the basketball games.

Today I  was unable to create a new blog by going to my usual bookmark and am doing this one via a round about route. I was going to post in fairness some anti Hillary/Democrat cartoons but the only ones I have on file are anti Obama and Iran.



1 comment: