Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DOUBLE WOE





Like all program providers Quicken stops supporting older editions so that one has to buy the latest version. With Microsoft  many times the new edition is not as good as the one that they are no longer supporting. Apparently the same with Quicken; since they had announced that the version I was using would no longer work I had to install the 2016 edition.

The installation was no problem however after a week I could not get into my program. Instead I was being directed to a cloud program I did not use. All my records were gone.

After a 40 minute wait for a human it took us another 30 minutes to restore all my lost files.

That is tonight's tale of woe. In the morning I will have time to digest the Super Tuesday expected results and bemoan the future.

I have seen this on YouTube and hope the link works, great if you have the time.

http://youtu.be/OemqVWi_R0k

1 comment:

  1. Also worth watching, and with the same 95% YouTube approval rating, is John Oliver's Trumpster takedown:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

    ReplyDelete