Saturday, October 17, 2015

Personal






An excuse why I haven’t posted an almost daily blog for the first time in 8 years is not necessary; but here it is.

One daughter had major surgery this week at Overlook. My daughter and Son in-law from Virginia were staying at my house here until this morning so that they could be with her at the hospital; my son and daughter have replaced them for as long as needed.

Fortunately she is doing well post op and how long they will be needed is questionable. As soon as she is discharged things will return to normal at chez moi. However for the time being my blogging will be influenced by the limited available free time.

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes to your daughter for a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank you Michael and others who have sent their best wishes. The last I knew she was doing well.

      Delete
  2. Hi Doc,

    Our prayers are with your daughter, you, and your entire family.

    Tom Kaercher

    ReplyDelete