Noon Sunday: Mick says; “thank goodness that obnoxious
animal has gone (away). Perhaps I can eat in peace and not find that my dish
has been picked up. Has anyone told that 3 month old youngster that it is not
proper to chase a senior citizen?”
At 8:25 am today the car with three adults and one
Australian Shepherd puppy pulled out of the driveway en route to DC and the
Roanoke. It had been a very nice visit.
There has been little new about Plainfield’s election races
in the papers. I consider the mayor’s race will most likely go to Mapp who will
restore the format of effective fiscally responsibility in Plainfield.
However
Robinson-Briggs has some powerful backers who can influence voter
participation. Regarding the Gods of the
underworld; I do not believe that neither Q'uq'umatz or Pluto would involve themselves
in Plainfield politics or permit any of their residents to vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment