Friday, June 21, 2013

G-MAIL IDIOSYNCRASY



Out of the blue Gmail has decided to compartmentalize my email into 4 groups and I have been only been aware of a limited number as general subjects.  This includes comments to my blog, so I apologize to those who responses to my writings were never posted. Some have been recovered and are now readable. One blog This’a and That’a: had several comments of interest, one of which in response to a question about the Recreation/Queen City Baseball League conflict I feel should merit action. I am reprinting it:

Gina said... No, the baseball conflict has not been resolved by a long shot. The city has not and will not give qcbl any permits to play on any field here. In spite of all the talk from the current council president on how she wanted to resolve this issue, nothing has happened. Fortunately, due to the kindness of North Plainfield, the kids have been allowed to be a part of their league where they are actually playing and having a great time free from the harassment and bullying aimed toward qcbl over the last 3 years. The kids are happy and the bottom line is that is what it's all about and always has been. June 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM.

I expect to post a comment on the “Affordable Health Care Act” Saturday morning for weekend reading. But remember; as Robert Burns wrote in ‘To a Mouse”

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane [you aren't alone]
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft a-gley, [often go awry]
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promised joy. http://www.blogger.com/img/icon_delete13.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment