A large item in the budget is for IT. One item we can depend upon is
the 'City Site". Yesterday I checked to see if the monthly Agenda
Setting Session which is held on the first Monday of the would be on
July 1, or if the Council was taking a holiday week off and if July 8
was the correct date.
I have copied this information from the site. In red is my doing.
The Agenda Fixing Sessions are
held at the City Hall Library at 7:30pm. The Regular Sessions are held at the
Plainfield Municipal Court at 8:00pm.
|
Updated
February 21, 2013
All schedules are tentative and subject to Board/Commission approval. |
2013
Plainfield Meeting Schedule -
I
now know why I have been confused at the Council's Agenda Session.For
the past six months with the exception of the June meeting which was
rescheduled from a Tuesday to Wednesday and in the City Hall Library; I
have and I believe the Council members been going to a phantom meeting
place, The Municipal Court Room at the Police Station .
|
Friday, June 28, 2013
A LITTLE BIT OF OZMANIA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment