Regarding the AIG bonus issue I am now down to @*^^&%$$#@ words. Listening on the cable to the testimony before the Congressional Committee I added another #@. Apparently the original draft of the bailout agreements had a clause that limited the size of any possible bonus. Somehow in a bipartisan meeting attended by members of the Federal Reserve Bank that clause was deleted and not publicised. I feel that it is only justified that those indispensable financial experts who put that company into a position to completely collapse our economy should be rewarded for finding hundreds of billions of our money to pay off their manipulations.
After all Merrill Lynch and the other big recipients of bailout money similarly rewarded their financial geniuses to prevent them from bankrupting some other company. The Ponzi swindler has nothing on these boys (and girls).
Jerry Green's Page contains a press release from an unidentified source relating to Solaris meeting its obligations. He advocates certain actions from the Commissioner of Health and Senior Services regarding Solaris. Would it not be nice if he used his political position in the Assembly to force redress for Plainfield?
March Madness is here, need I say more. It may or may not impact on my blogging.
Over 20 years ago, we were lucky to take a vacation that covered "cruising" on three Rivers; The Rhine from Amsterdam to Strassbourg, The Moselle to Cochen, and the Danube from Romania to beyond Vienna. Many of my slides are from this trip, although the Ecktachrome slides have faded badly. Today's are from what was Yugoslavia and Hungry.

Yugoslavian Naval power on the Danube which for a great stretch was entirely in Yugoslavia.

A munitions bunker with military camp in the right background. Yugoslavia

A typical village station for river boats, in Hungry.

The great bend of the Danube a 45degree turn westward towards Austria. This is actually in Hungry and marks the border with Slovakia.
I would like to take this time to congratulate some of the bloggers who are finally starting to see through Dan Damon and the way he operates. He’s always been the man behind the scenes working with the New Democrats. It’s time someone pulled the sheet off of him. On the front page of the Courier, I’m reading how the Assemblyman has stood up to Solaris and the games they’ve played with the City, and how all the other surrounding towns have PUBLICLY endorsed what the Assemblyman and the City are doing. I’m anxious to see now what Dan Damon and the Republicans who’ve from day one, in working with Solaris, blamed the Assemblyman and the Mayor for the closing of Muhlenberg.
ReplyDeleteMy understanding is that Mapp’s whole campaign was going to be working with Solaris to blame the Assemblyman and the Mayor for the closure of Muhlenberg. Now that the Pension bill has been passed, taxes will not be raised, people are talking about the great job the City has done with law enforcement, and now with Solaris possibly losing $170 million for the disrespect they’ve shown to the city of Plainfield, the public needs to know what other plans Adrian Mapp has in mind in trying to destroy this city.
I’d like to quote the councilman from Scotch Plains, “I totally support what the Assemblyman is doing for Plainfield.” Wake up Plainfield and recognize we have a leader who stands up and fights for Plainfield.
PS
Adrian and Dan, we are eagerly awaiting your response as to the particulars of what you have done for our Queen City…
10:27AM, This was close to not being posted since it sounds as if it were written by someone who has been writing Jerry Green's Page. "Dan Damon and the Republicans" has been his campaign spin. Moreover this is the first time that I was informed that Dan and Mapp were working with Solaris. Can you supply facts? Please do so with a nom de web.
ReplyDeleteOn a red face note. in rereading this post I find that I have invented a new country.Somehow in my hunt-and-pecking at speed letters and punctuations vanish or change location.
I agree with Old Doc...its seems that Jerry himself may have written the reply, but then again, it seems to well written to be from him.
ReplyDelete