Monday, January 26, 2015

NO MEETING? REPORT TOMORROW



Even if there is no snow interference at 6pm, I have no intention of attending an unneeded Special Council meeting called for during my and others normal dinner hour. Administration is emulating the PMUA, the political target of its election campaign, by holding meetings when inconvenient for the public.

As noted, I believe that the presence of a quorum is questionable.

Ironically as I write this at 1:05 pm there was a telephone “emergency” message “from the Mayor” advising staying at home form 1pm today until the storm is over. The Council meeting however is still on the books.

Alan Goldstein’s  comment to my earlier blog, BLIZZARD 2015, hits the bull’s eye.

1 comment:

  1. http://ptalker2.blogspot.com/2015/01/dunn-and-sanders-replaced-at-special.html

    ReplyDelete