Friday, October 5, 2012

WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY BLOG GONE

MYSTERY. I was informed that my posting on the Debate was missing.I check and that was true. I then went back into the blogger editor and could not find any record of the blog. Somehow, it has been irretrievably wiped out. No I do not believe that any Obama hacker did this, although I wrote that Romney had  won the debate. I also wrote  that in New Jersey it is not going to make a bit of difference in the Electoral College vote.

I also noted that I still have not decided for who I was going to vote; either go with the majority or cast a "protest" vote and most likely will not have made up my mind until just before election day.

To compound this mystery, since I usually first write a blog in "Word 2007" I not only checked every peg hole where I store word documents and also the recycle bin and can find no copy of the original.

I am not happy with the present blogger editor, the original one was easier to use and I find difficult to bring up the editable list of blogs, but when I did there was no evidence that it had ever been there .

Perhaps some blogger can inform me how to find deleted blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doc,

    I tried finding your post but the search was futile. In Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula there is a belief that when things disappear it is the "aluxes" that took it. Maybe the aluxes took your post? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alux

    Maria

    ReplyDelete