Thanks to Anons who pointed out that the position of City Treasure is spelled out in 2:6-10 of the City Code. Although there is no line spot at present in the City TO, in all probability all that will need to be done will be to activate the job. The duties and reporting slot are already spelled out in the Code.
I am trying to research N.J.S.A. 40:A9 -140.2 to learn if there is any difference between City Treasurer and CFO and the City Comptroller. I am still confused . The Comptroller can be the CFO if properly Certified. Also the City Treasurer if properly certified has the duties of a CFO but for some transactions he needs the Comptroller's consent. But the CFO outranks the Comptroller. Rather than print the State definitions one should go to State site.
Until I see Moday's night's agenda I would like to avoid any Plainfield post and try later today ot tommorrow to opine on the upcoming health care disaster, and also the recent national election. That is if outside pressures permit.
As a filler, a JAMA cover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment