Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MYSTERY HELP

Mystery: This am when I opened my blog editor on the list of blogs that had been posted but could be reviewed and/or edited for corrections one of the last two previous postings was noted to have two comments.

Since I had never received any comments via my email-the normal route- for either posting or rejecting I chose to open one from the Posting menu. It was along and interesting letter from someone (there was no signature not even anon) which I would have posted. The writer noted he/she had left the meeting at 11:20 pm. That would have been the beginning of the Public Commentary section.

When I tried to check on this blog site neither commentary, the one I read and the one I never had the opportunity to read was posted or in my email. They have also disappeared from the site I originally noticed them.

My apology to whomever wrote those two. IF they would resubmit them attached to one of today's postings I will be happy to make them available to the public.

If anyone can explain what happened and why I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment