When I first started this blog I intended it to be a melange without any specific agenda , hence the term Potpourri. This was to be a vehicle to share old memories some photographic others written; as well as commentaries on National as well as Local news and politics.
It seems though that for this past year the apparent dysfunctional government of Plainfield has occupied most of the time I have available to post. Indeed at times posting this blog has delayed my attention towards other and perhaps more important personal subjects.
Don 't misunderstand me, I enjoy the forum in which I can give vent to my opinions. In the old days I did this by frequent letters to the editor. The blog media is much more personally satisfying because I can "share we readers who have the opportunity to respond.(If only they all would discard the veil of anonymity).
As a small carrot to Potpourri , I am reproducing a recent JAMA cover with the explanation text. Clicking on the text or picture can enlarge to readable size.

The List
No comments:
Post a Comment