4 days to election. day.AS of 5:30AM the on line papers have no new Plainfield items. I am sure that there will be something when the print version hits my driveway
Meanwhile one of two or three mini potpourri for this day.
Once again I will remark on how to interpret the Palinfield Blogers:
Plaintalker II, Bernice, is probably the only non opinion slanted and factual reporter's Blog. Dhe continues to be an old fashion reporter.
Maria's Blog contains hard dug out documentation on the BOE and PSS. I find hers to be without biased despite some comments from readers.
Doc's Potpourri , I try hard to prevent any bias I have with the exception of a dislike for political bosses in my blog. I will not favor even unconsciously one candidate over the other. However, no matter where the source I will denounce "dirty" politics.
Plainfield Today , Dan Damon's personal Blog completely reflects his own political leanings when he is dealing with local politics. Discounting that he is very informative and aggressive in reporting facts that we the public need know. I have condemned his attacks on Councilman Burney about his residence. Burney has restored a eyesore white elephant to an attractive asset in the community. That said the first salvo of mud came from The Jerry Green blog.
Damon's other blog. "Clips" is a most valuable community service as to the links provided with many of the other community oriented blogs. He should receive our praise for this enterprise. It is unfortunate that he has allowed some of his political negative material to appear in substance in Clips. His rferences to multiple sources of information is invaluable, and perhaps stuff from "Today" would be better served if treated in the same manne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When people criticize Bernice, Maria, Dan or you...I often try to post a quick one-liner..." It's their blog they can do what they want."
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately not enough people in Plainfield share yours, mine or Dan's distaste for our local political boss or his bosses ( yes folks, Jerry has to run errands and jump through hoops to make the "real" bosses happy ). As per Burney's house, even I posted the "wow, don't believe you did that". Which in all of your blogs, I have been slapped on the wrist for my scathing commentary at times so I too was shocked. BUT I will say this, anyone with an ounce of functioning brain matter has a serious distaste, dislike or disgust for Jerry Green and his old way of doing things. Unfortunately, Mr. Burney seems to have thrown away common sense that he obviously has to walk in Jerry's shadow. I can see why Mayor Sharon plays lapdop to Jerry...Burney...SHOCKING. Again, he can argue against that statement, but his silence on Mayor Sharon and Jerry this last year plus speaks volumes.