Monday, June 14, 2010

DEER POTPOURRI

I expect that after tonight's Council Agenda Setting meeting and perhaps tomorrow's BOE business meeting there will be enough material for several daily blogs.

The past weekend was a great one for relaxation, both physical and mental. Sunday late morning this was the scene in my front yard.
Mother said we should wait here why she went across the street
What is taking her so long?


About 20 minutes later they were gone.

5 comments:

  1. So cute, and almost surreal in such an urban setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to "scoot" a "baby" out of a rear yard in back of Cook School this past week. I am hoping the pair who visited me last year won't be back to decimate my daylilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have daylilies they'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daylilies,the tulips, teh quince bush, some evergreens have long gone. I don't feed the birds because the deer empty the feeders every night. Ihave had luck with impatients and ofc ourse marigolds which they don't touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teh=the I type to fast one finger hand not synchronized.

    ReplyDelete