Monday, May 10, 2010

READER'S COMMENTS

Today I received two comments from angry individuals who misunderstood my blogs. I deem them worthy of reprinting with my replies in bold face.

I thank Sarah for signing hers, she wrote with my remarks in bold face::

I don't think see was asking to be excused but rather offer those in the public who were interested the truth of what occurred. I wrote:"Ms Hernandez has posted this explanation on her blog why the BOE members failed to attend the Emergency Meeting. We thank her"
Your blatherings I doubt has helped a child to read, do a mathmatics problems or contributed at all to a productive society. I would hope my blogs are not "blatherings" (nonsensical or inconsequential talk) and I think I have spent a life time contributing to a productive society. I hope you continue to do so too.
Thanks,
Sarah (Posted to DOC'S POTPOURRI at May 10, 2010 8:15 AM)



Posted by Anonymous to DOC'S POTPOURRI at May 10, 2010 8:05 AM
So Doc -- if you received notification that a medication you were about to use on a patient had dire consequences and further YOUR LEGAL council advises you NOT to use it at your own peril. You would use it because the operation was already scheduled? You are comparing apples with oranges! Notice of dangerous or recalled drugs are sent by the FDA and/or the Manufacture. To disregard it would jeopardize the patient. The BOE members received advice from “the lawyers” unidentified. By the nature of the resolves if this from the BOE council they were in a conflict of interest position. My post attempts to indicate that there was no legal jeopardy to anyone who attended the meeting. The only possible action could be to whoever took action. Yet the Board of Education should have director’s insurance to protect its members who act honestly and legitimately. There should be no personal danger.

Or would you wait until you were given ALL the information to make an informed decision that would enable you to do your job to the best of your ability? Once again the Board member could abstain to vote or move to table all would have been the proper action of the Board members, not a no show.

How much did you like being called incompetent everytime your patient experienced side effects for which you had no control over? Can’t remember once in 45 years. Patients were told of potential known side effects.

I doubt you did, and so don't do it to others. I Did not call anyone incompetent
Please show me the quote where I called someone incompetent; I did write-“the Board members acted irresponsibly and unethically by boycotting the meeting”

Since you have read Renata's blog, you know she shared the emails with those who were there so they exist. Have you asked her for them? I asked for it to made PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE that would help clarify the situation.

Who would walk into a wasp nest without protection?
Only this pretentious public --that's who. So quick to judge and too darn lazy to collect ALL the facts before putting forth such nonsense.
Yes nonsense!

I would really like to know how many malpractice suits you've encountered falsely; yet you would subject others to the same disregard for full information. Non of your damn business ,but only one in 45 years. and my insurance company took care of it. That is why we have malpractice insurance to protect from maloicious or meritless suits and so the Board should I am sure have "Director's Insurance"

You should be ashamed of yourself. Why? You know me ,I don’t know you who hide. You should be ashamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment