Monday, February 27, 2017

THE LAST IS IMPORTANT




Monday was a busy day starting late morning with a “social visit” with my cardiologist. That was followed by a trip out to Whole Foods in Clark who have the best smoked salmon –like LOX- in the area. Theirs is better than the local Delie’s.-also in Clark.

Had to make that trip since my Roanoke Daughter and spouse will be here Tuesday night through Saturday. That means that blogs will be scarce this week.

After lunch I had a meeting with my CPA then Dawg time. After dinner I sat down with Dawg to watch the Hoos play the Tar Heels (U. North Carolina for those who do not college basketball). I usually fall asleep during the first half of these games since I have to recline the chair so the dog can lie between my legs with his head in my lap. He is in heaven and I am not comfortable after a time.

Today because it was such an important game I saw the entire 1st half. Instead I fell asleep as soon as the 2nd began and woke up in time to learn that the Cavs had won by at least 10 points; a big upset but in the ACC anything can happen. 


I am happy to receive this evening this response to my recent blog about disposal of old medicines. My hat is off to Director Riley and the Mayor for their action to counter this environmental danger problem.

Conversation opened. 1 read message.
 




Monday February 27, 2017, 5:59 PM

City of Plainfield NJ

    
Advisory: 27 February 2017 - Project Medicine Drop Initiative
Dear Harold Yood,
The Plainfield Police Division participates in the “Project Medicine Drop” initiative allowing citizens to safely dispose of their unused, excess or expired prescription medications. The Drop Box is located in the lobby of the Plainfield Police Division, 200 East Fourth Street.

Residents may visit the Plainfield Police Division at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to dispose of their unused or excess medications.

We encourage all residents to utilize this site to dispose of your unused or unwanted medications in this safe and efficient manner.







No comments:

Post a Comment