Friday, February 10, 2017

EXPLANATION




Despite a nose that was running so fast that even with a case of Johnny Trots I could not catch it, I was preparing to write a blog this afternoon when I learned that my son-in-law had passed away.

This was not a surprise since he had been in the hospital since early December when he had fallen and fractured both his right hip and femur (leg). Although surgery was successful he was suffering from very advanced COPD and the lack of lungs ultimately sealed his fate.

With so much going on in this world and Monday night’s agenda available I will sometime this weekend post a blog?

4 comments:

  1. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your family's loss doc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sympathy to the family,and more than anything else,with hope that each day ahead,will bring a measure of comfort.

    ReplyDelete