Thursday, December 25, 2014

OH HELL REORT



A pleasant day even for Dawg who had to contend with a hyperactive 13 year old, a 10 year old, a 6 year old, a 5 year old and an 18 month old aggressive child. He did way beyond canine expectations!

The evening Oh Hell game started out as a great disaster with the score for the first game as follows: Jill: 101, Bob 96, Pam 92, Big Stuff Andy 85, and  me 23. There has never been in all the years such a run of bad cards and bad luck certainly not a skill problem.

The second game was better with Pam and Andy tied for first, and Bob and I one round behind tied for third. Class did come through in the third and last game which I won a round ahead of my nearest opponent.

After the first 3 games the standings are: Pam: 8, Bob: 7,Andy and I :5 ½, and Jill 4.Two more rounds to come. 

Friday; Dawg will have to contend with the same six plus three more youngsters. Hopefully all will be less agressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment