Monday, July 27, 2009

N Y TIMES HEALTH CARE TODAY--. PMUA

Today's Times hasa an article on the cost of insurance problems that will need smoothing over in Congress at ( http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/27/health/policy/27health.html) (copy and paste in URL.). It is a worthwile wile lead. Sorry I could not imbed a link.

The official city site gives no information about the Council's working session tonight with the PMUA. Plainfield today as of 7am list City hall library at 7:30 pm, whereas Plaintalker has it to b e at *pm in the Court House. If I were a betting man I would pick the Court House; more public room.

Why can't we have reliable information from our city site? WE pay for it.

3 comments:

  1. Here's another (and possibly better) link to your item on health care--and also a link to Paul Krugman' op-ed on the subject:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/27/health/policy/27health.html

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/27/opinion/27krugman.html?th&emc=th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dottie, Some how I have not perefected the skill of embedding links in my blog, The first one is the one I referred to, I missed Krugman's oped but he ie pointing to the very political problem that may derail a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because the people of this city don't seem to have enough self esteem to demand it.

    If they did, they would vote for a change in November.

    ReplyDelete