Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trivia Potpourri

JG's daily Republican bashing has kept me looking for them demons until this late hour, so I still have not finished a very small segment on FEBP etc. perhaps sooner than it appears probable, I will post it -tomorrow? -..

Now that both Marks and Vastine have their blogs up and running as well as Pivnichny for Mayor the blog waves will be great for the next 3 1/2 months. Too much time will be spent
reading nonsense, but also some true facts.

Tuesday the House passed a 1000 page document on Health Care Reform. That will be the next section of this series. However don't expect me to read 1000 pages, I will have to rely on newspaper, weekly news mags, the AMA Journal and TV pontificaters to have some idea which I can collated and give my biased opinion. Since the Senate bill will be different it prob ably will b e late fall before any action.

Anyhow, will see you later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment