"In politics an absurdity is not a handicap"
"Everything I have been standing for regarding healthcare was backed up by our President when he said in his own words, that the positions I am taking are correct. Now who is lying, our President, or my opponents?" JG 7/17/09
Did I miss something while my Internet was down? Perhaps Jerry Green will refresh my memory regarding his Health care position. Is he for it or against it? What is his "standing"?
Has he promulgated a specific program? If so, I sincerely regret missing it since I am about to attempt to analyze the Congressional response to the President's request and I need all the help I can get to understand the 1000 page House document and the as to this date to be passed Senate version. In fact there seems to again to be enough political hangups that any bill will not make the August recession deadline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Doc,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know that you are not alone wondering what exactly is Jerry's Health Plan. I was actually about wondering out loud about this on my blog for as you stated, Jerry, to my knowledge, has not stated any position publicly on Health Care Reform. Maybe we missed it? If you find it, please let us know.
Best regards,
Maria