Sunday, October 22, 2017
FOR MONDAY
It was a bad couch weekend, 0 for 4 . As to the Yankees we can wait for next year, b ut the Giants and Jets appear to be lost causes. The Whoos game was a disaster. TG Basketball, the college game, is around the corner.
While researching data for my upcoming blog on the 2nd Amendment I have run into such a veritable ocean of data that takes time to digest including the impact of the 14th Amendment on the court’s rulings that I t may be another day or two before posting.
Meantime I ran into this word document notes saved as part of a 2015 blog.
“It is almost 15 months before we have to choose a new President. The ones that I may favor today most likely will not be on the horizon then. Thus I will not even focus on who my top choice is.
Hillary seems to have the Democrat’s nomination. I can’t trust any Clinton. Worse would be Sanders who would give away everything we own to get votes. His ideal socialist nation can’t work, you can’t get everything for nothing.
Of the Republicans it would be a national catastrophe if the likes of Perry, Cruz, Santorem, and Huckelbee. If one is on the ballot I will vote for the other party’s candidate! GF that it too will be a clown. Of course the ultimate farce would be if the Republican nominee is TRUMP.”
Was I prophetic or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment