Tuesday, August 5, 2014

RIPLEY WHERE ARE YOU

I was intending to write a substance post today; an update on world affairs  as I perceive them. Yes, there is now a 5 day cease fire in Gaza, California that unique State as (1) a water shortage,(2) massive forest fires in the north, and (3) mudslides from heavy rains in the south. Another river ferry in Bangladesh sank with over 200 passengers. Putin is flaunting the West. The Ebola virus is still rampant in Western Africa, and volunteer health care providers are victims. Would you place yourself into such a risk?

All are worthy of commentary, however I thought that I should continue the FedEx saga.

On Monday afternoon I finally reached a human, Carman, who after at first could not find either of the PRP numbers in the system finally did locate the one for the Saturday pickup, and gave  me the correct time, 12:46, that it was picked up. End of story! NO WAY, Believe it or not at 7:15 am today, Tuesday, my phone rang. It was FedEx to tell me that the driver would be here today for the box.

I told them that it had been picked up Saturday, I will bet that the driver will still stop here, maybe today or tomorrow.

If after I read the papers I  may decide to write  Tuesday's blog. Summer is back, stay cool.


1 comment:

  1. Doc--thought you might enjoy this: An unexpected package was left at my doorstep last week. It clearly had a different street address written on it. Also left was a note by the Fed Ex guy saying it was left at the wrong person's house!

    ReplyDelete