Sunday, August 17, 2014

MONDAY 8/17/14



Unless all H breaks loose overnight, I have nothing new to report about Monday’s Council meeting or Plainfield itself.

The Plainfield Internet site continues to confuse me. It is a source of misinformation. I tried to look up some meeting schedules; and found on the event calendar that the Planing Board meeting was yesterday 8/16/14 Sunday. They are also meeting this Thursday. I then look up the meetings dates from the Home page to the City Clerk to a box “Publications” were there is an entry “COP Meeting Schedules”. Every Board, Commission, Agency etc. including the Council is listed there; the only problem is that it was last revised in February 2013 and only dates given are in 2013.

This site is supposed to mirror Plainfield. Perhaps it does; it is difficult to navigate, much of the information is wrong, and it most often does not have current notices.

Whose responsibility is the maintenance of this site?

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to keep up with the Planning Board and didn't know what to make of the Sunday meetings.

    ReplyDelete