Sunday, December 22, 2013

SAD NOTE

In his 17th year on Saturday Mick reunited with his twin Mack in Cat Heaven. He too is already  sorely missed by those who knew him.

Happy note: Tonight two great grandchildren accompanied by their baggage (parents) will be in residence for the week. No daily blogs.

6 comments:

  1. Doc, I know how hard it is to lose an old feline or canine friend. My condolences to you--and enjoy having the family with you; it will make things easier. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, I am so sorry. But what a great life!

    Hope you will keep us posted on the "Oh Hell" tournament. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear Doc... I hope you and your family enjoy the peace of the season

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will always have your memories of Mick and Mack. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Yood, so sorry to hear about Mick's passing. Have a great family visit.

    Mary Burgwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Yood,
    I just lost my 17-year-old cat two weeks ago, so I know how you are feeling. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Beki Perkins

    ReplyDelete