Friday, December 6, 2013

BLOGLESS

Dec 5th 2013 could be a day of infamy  in my home. This day which started  densely foggy in the morning was compounded by my own fog when I thought mt appointment was for 10:30 only to be informed upon arrival that I should have been there at 10.00. Rescheduled for next week.

Next my printer which has been been printing PD'S and email documents in mauve started to eating paper, in other words it went kaput. The plus side was that Staples had an inexpensive one that I liked  and not only did better things then the dead Cannon  such as automatic duplex printing, but was small enough that I could reclaim a great amount of usable desk space.

Later in the afternoon I had a message that my grandson-in-law  had been admit ed to the hospital with a 104 temperature ans a severe cellulitis.   He had just started a new job after a year of unemployment. That period of no work had started  just 3 months after returning to work following a 15 month layoff from a job he had held for over 13 years.  

Since I rarely watch prime time TV,  I thought that  I could  t least do some "work"  after dinner but instead  I was Von Trapped by "The Sound of Music". This was an entertaining stage type production and Carrie Underwood's Maria was a superb tribute to Julie Andrew's.

So a pleasant evening was a great substitute for the blog that I am not posting this morning.

Friday before Council meetings AJ makes available the Agenda on the Internet and Saturday the support material should be in the Library. On Sunday I should be posting a commentary on the Agenda. 


No comments:

Post a Comment