Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An almost centurian's vehicle to expound at nonspecific intervals on his opinions regarding politics-local to international, health care, life,society,and perhaps religion plus periodic vignettes about Plainfield N.J. In addition to "blowing off",I enjoyed my second career as an amateur public advocate.
Yogi Berra?
ReplyDeleteNo, me. After a 2am Telemarketer phone call all I could write was;"@@#$@^&&%$$".
ReplyDeleteHey Doc,
ReplyDeleteWas your telemarketer from Paterson? I also got one call around the same time and it was asking me to press #2 to leave a message, I hang up. But I now wonder how many more people got this phone call....
Maria, probably I didn't check the ID but I was awake for an hour.
ReplyDeleteDr Yood = my call came at 1:18 am. The number is (973)782-6456. All of us should complain, and also renew our numbers in the "do not call registry."
ReplyDeletePUC/BPU?whatever it's called is closed today.