Friday, April 3, 2015

BELATED




After three days of chasing and wrestling with his buddy “Slappshot” a three year old Australian Sheep dog Dawg has spent the day with me recovering. That means that I did nothing but, including an hour and half nap after dinner.

Those past three days were delightful, although I lost 2 out of 3 Chess matches to Casey who is going to compete next week in the national tournament (in his class of course). The best part besides having family is that for three nights I did not have to cook my dinner or eat at home.

This is a substitute for the blog I intended to write today, but sometime tomorrow, Saturday I will have comments on this Monday’s Council Agenda.

I would like to call your attention to the only comment to my Tuesday’s Blog “Serious Stuff "(http://dpotpourri.blogspot.com/2015/03/serious-stuff.html.) by a “Broderick” who takes issue with my remarks. I intended to reply and shall do so but his remark that I am wrong by calling the agreement as a treaty is only partially correct. It is an agreement dependent on a final “Treaty” between Iran and the US Consortium members. If it smells like a treaty and sounds like a treaty between nations then it is a treaty.

By our Constitution the President “shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present shall concur”.


No comments:

Post a Comment