Thursday, June 12, 2014

RUTHERFORD'S VIEWO

Somewhat of a disappointment; David Rutherford's video (CLICK) of the public commentary session was posted this morning. Unfortunately it contains only  speeches by Mackson supporters and a political one form Richard Steward. We will have to wait until the Official video is  on PCTV or YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. All citizens who came up to speak were in favor of Mackson, even the one who said that there is blame to go around for what happened to him. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to record video of her.

    I was admittedly off my game that night.

    As for showing the City Council discussion, it was obviously extremely political and I'd rather not politicize this more than necessary. Lamar stands on his talents and involvement alone, and is an asset to any Administration's Plainfield.

    As for Richard Stewart's inclusion - political or not, he was indeed a member of the CBAC - and I managed to record him.

    David Rutherford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, correct there were no anti-Lamar speakers. It was as if programed and supported by the Council. Yes the Councilors actions were very political but I am interested in the totality of this bad tasting episode. Who is right or wrong is a different matter and I too hope is addressed. rapidly, not by hearsay.

      Delete