Once again, in fact two days straight, I have failed to post my "blog of the day" by 8am.
My excuse is not that DAWG ate it, but as I explained yesterday I had a too busy personal day and I made the mistake last night to turn on the TV to what turned out to be the longest (15 innings and almost 5 hours) baseball game in the history of the College World Series between TCU and my alma mater, UVA.
The multiple pitchers duel ended with UVA wining 3:2 on a walk off sacrifice fly.
Late this morning I am going to the funeral of a contemporary; there are only a few left. I will post by mid afternoon.
However be assured that you are not missing anything. That is the of Anon 11:01 am who wrote such a pendantic and scurrilous comment that instead of posting it where no one will appreciate it; I shall feature the entire comment in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment