Monday, June 2, 2014

ATTENTION WARDS 1, 2, & 3 VOTERS



Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you! -- Pericles (430 B.C.)

ALERT: 1ST, 2ND, 3RD Ward Democrat and Non-Affiliated Voters, Tomorrow is your chance to bring sanity into Plainfield Government.

DO NOT VOTE for any of the LINE A COUNCIL CANDIDATES. A vote for Tolliver, Eke, and Taylor is a vote to continue machine boss Green’s control over Plainfield.

Today another “Paid for Jerry Green for Assembly” flier with the more of the mudslinging inaccuracies came in the mail plus charges that the M*f* video is false and doctored and is part of Williams' campaign.

There has not been a single document that I have received telling us of the qualifications of the 3 line A Council candidates. Nor can there ever be an unvarnished one. But I will try.

Diane Toliver is the wife of former PMUA commissioner who sided with Dunn and Sanders to give the former PMUA executives a million dollars gift. Officials who voluntarily resign and were not terminate are not entitled to separation bonuses. 


Eke after a berating episode of a Council which had not approve of his being appointed was subsequently appointed to the PMUA  video segment that Green has called false and doctored.

Taylor after 5 months as Jerry Green’s, not the City Democrat Committee’s one of three choices, has admitted her close ties to JG. Along with her no/yes pontifications her vote have followed Reid’s and Greaves” line.

I have already written why and who I am supporting in those wards. I cannot compare them with the line A candidates since there is no equality.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment